From our guest book –
- “It was a perfect mountain getaway for our busy family of five. A Dogwood Cove Cabin is private, secluded and quiet yet near a lot of the recreational areas… It is also very clean and neat, which meant a lot since we had a toddler. We hope to be back to this cozy home away from home in the spring.”
- “It’s so peaceful and serene. The setting is absolutely beautiful. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for sharing this lovely place with us!”
- “What a private, beautiful location. We enjoyed knowing we weren’t just in a house…but a home!”
- “We had a great time! We were here for ten days and it wasn’t long enough!”
- “We are so appreciative of all the comforts of home. We love listening to the frogs and crickets at night. We picked blackberries down the road and made a cobbler. It’s so nice to get away from our hectic lifestyles. It’s been awesome.”
To see more comments about a A Dogwood Cove Cabin, please visit us on Tripadvisor.